National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts AIPGMEE (All India PG Medical Entrance Examination) every year for admission to 50% MD/MS/DIPLOMA COURSES Seats of all India Quota (except for colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh).
National Board of Examinations conducts entry and exit examinations at Postgraduate, Post Doctoral level and licensing examinations as Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications
The entrance examination is governed by the rules and regulations specified by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare/Directorate General Health Services/and orders of Hon’ble Courts.
AIPGMEE 2016 Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- Total 300 questions will be there.
- Each question will have 4 marks and thus total marks will be 1200.
- There will be no negative marking in the test.
- Questions asked will be of MCQs pattern (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Total time allotted will be 210 mins. (3 hours 30 mins.)
- The test will be conducted in online mode (Computer Base Test).
Subjectwise Distribution in AIPGMEE 2016 will be as follows:
Note: The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty may vary and NBE reserves right to alter/vary/amend the marks of the question.