Anesthesia - Paper I
Subjectwise Test on 'Anaesthesiology - I' is prepared by some of the renowned subject matter experts in this field. The tests provides variety of questions based on Physiology with their solutions and detailed explanations in order to expose you to a wide range of questions. The difficulty level of every question will vary in order to give that extra edge to your preparation. You can review the test any time to assess your preparation level with the detailed performance analysis report.
Topics covered in the test are :
- Introduction of principles of acute medicine in managing the anesthetized patient in the operating room and in the recovery unit.
- Principles of applied physiology and applied pharmacology. Human Patient Simulator (HPS)
- Principles and skills in resuscitation (cardiopulmonary, cerebral, fluid and others).
- Airway and ventilation management.
- Management of blood, fluid, electrolyte balance, and metabolic disturbances in the surgical patient.
Login & Take Test
- Course : MEDICAL PG ENTRANCE
- Duration :
- Questions :50
- Max. Marks :200
- Type :
- Take Test : Free
- Correct Answers : Paid
- Explanations : Paid