Dermatology - Paper I
Subjectwise Test on 'Dermatology - I' is prepared by some of the renowned subject matter experts in this field. The tests provides variety of questions based on Dermatology with their solutions and detailed explanations in order to expose you to a wide range of questions. The difficulty level of every question will vary in order to give that extra edge to your preparation.
You can review the test any time to assess your preparation level with the detailed performance analysis report.
Topics covered in the test are :
- Ineffective dermatoses: Pyoderma, tuberculosis and leishmaniasis
- Infective dermatoses: Viral and fungal infections
- Infestations: Scabies and pediculosis
- Melanin synthesis: Disorders of pigmentation (Vitiligo, Chloasma / Melasma)
- Allergic disorders: Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis
- Drug eruptions, urticaria, erythema multiforme, Steven’s johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- Vesiculo-bullous diseases: Pemphigus, Pemphigoid, Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Epidermopoisis, Psoriasis, Lichen planus and Pityriasis rosea
Login & Take Test
- Course : MEDICAL PG ENTRANCE
- Duration :
- Questions :50
- Max. Marks :200
- Type :
- Author :RankJunction