Psychiatry - Paper I
Subjectwise Test on 'Psychiatry - I' is prepared by some of the renowned subject matter experts in this field. The test consists of total 50 questions with their solutions and detailed explanations. The difficulty level of every question will vary in order to give that extra edge to your preparation. You can review the test any time to assess your preparation level with the detailed performance analysis report.
Topics covered in the test are :
- General introduction to Behavioural Psychology
- Emotion and its application to health
- Learning and conditioning.
- Cognitive process and memory
- Thinking and problem solving
- Intelligence: General concepts and techniques for assessment.
- Personality (Principles of Personality development) and objective testing of Personality
Login & Take Test
- Course : MEDICAL PG ENTRANCE
- Duration :
- Questions :50
- Max. Marks :200
- Type :
- Author :RankJunction