AIIMS PG is conducted for admission to Post graduate courses in medicine, dentistry, nursing, biotechnology, and paramedical. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) entrance exam will be conducted on 7th May, 2017 (Sunday). Plan your study keeping in mind that you have only 19 Days left for the exam.
- Priorities the topics as per the number of marks allocated.
- Prepare thoroughly the topics covering high marks first.
- As the candidates appearing for the AIIMS PG are graduates, it is expected from them to be well versed in the fundamentals.
- Time management is an important factor because you have limited time to solve exam paper.
- Regular mock tests and test series are helpful so always practice them. You can practice with AIIMS PG test series by RankJunction.com.
- A healthy mind exists in a healthy body. Adopt a healthy diet that gives energy to your mind and keeps you fresh throughout. Do not compromise on your diet and sleep pattern.
- You should be positive and should have faith in yourself. Doing what you believe to be right.
All the best!!