Dr.Anil Kumar Meghwal from Jhalawar Hospital & Medical College, Rajasthan is an intern and secured 1634th Rank in AIPGMEE in his first attempt, which was conducted in December 2015.
Below is an excerpt from his interview
1) In which year did you pass out your MBBS?
Dr.Anil Kumar: I am doing my internship (2015-16)
2) What were your MBBS percentage marks?
Dr.Anil Kumar: 58%
3) When did you seriously started preparing for the PG Entrance exam?
Dr.Anil Kumar: From the month of April 2015, when I started RankJunction Medical PG Online Test Series.
4) How many hours did you study each day?
Dr.Anil Kumar: Around 8 to 10 hours daily.
5) Which books did you read for the theory part?
Dr.Anil Kumar: I use to solve NBE papers and RankJunction Medical PG Online Test Series
6) What were the subjects you focused upon?
Dr.Anil Kumar: I did my revision by solving all the AIPG, NBE papers and all the papers from RankJunction Test Series.
7) How many questions did you attempt in your exam?
Dr.Anil Kumar: I attempted all the questions.
8) In which field do you want to specialize in?
Dr.Anil Kumar: Medicine specially
9) What is your experience about RankJunction Test Series?
Dr.Anil Kumar: RankJunction Test series is very helpful for PG preparation. I was very much confused during my preparation phase, as I knew that anything can be asked in NBE examination. So at last I decided to join RankJunction Test series. And I am happy that I took a good decision as RankJunction’s Medical PG Combo Test Series is very helpful in PG preparation.
Thanks to the RankJunction Team, They all helped me a lot!
Many Many Congratulations to Dr.Anil Kumar on his Huge and Marvellous Success in AIPGMEE