Dr.Ananya Sampath from Mysore Medical College, Mysore secured 399th Rank in DNB CET 2016 which was conducted in the month of November/December 2015 and 354th Rank in AIPGMEE which was conducted in December 2015.
Below is an excerpt from her interview
1) In which year did you pass out your MBBS?
Dr.Ananya: I completed my internship in March,2015
2) What were your MBBS percentage marks?
Dr.Ananya: 72.86 %
3) When did you seriously started preparing for the PG Entrance exam?
Dr.Ananya: From March, 2015
4) How many hours did you study each day?
Dr.Ananya: It varied. A productive day around 10-12 hours. 8 hours on an average.
5) Which books did you read for the theory part?
Dr.Ananya: I Used my text books that I read for Prof exams.
6) What were the subjects you focused upon?
Dr.Ananya:Anatomy, Biochemistry and final year subjects.
7) How many questions did you attempt in your exam?
Dr.Ananya: Since NBE exams have no negative marks, I attempted all 300 questions.
8) In which field do you want to specialize in? why?
Dr.Ananya: Pediatrics. That’s always been my field of interest.
9) What role did the internet play in your preparation?
Dr.Ananya: A Tremendous role. The Whatsapp study group kept me constantly motivated. The online mocks were great tool in assessing my weakness and improve them.
10) What is your advice to future aspirants?
Dr.Ananya: Pg preparation requires lot of dedication and the right attitude. Though the period of preparation might seem frustrating, an optimistic state of mind makes a difference. The entrance is only the beginning, we shouldn’t make it feel like the end. Self belief is the key. All the very best.
Many Many Congratulations to Dr.Ananya on her Huge and Marvellous Success in DNB CET and AIPGMEE