Anesthesia - Paper II
Subjectwise Test on 'Anaesthesiology - II' is prepared by some of the renowned subject matter experts in this field. The tests provides variety of questions based on Physiology with their solutions and detailed explanations in order to expose you to a wide range of questions. The difficulty level of every question will vary in order to give that extra edge to your preparation. You can review the test any time to assess your preparation level with the detailed performance analysis report.
Topics covered in the test are :
- Acute and chronic pain problems.
- Drug interactions applicable to patients receiving anesthesia.
- Evaluation of patients relative to surgical and anesthetic risk and preoperative preparation.
- Techniques of anesthesiology.
- Pharmacology of muscle relaxant, application and monitoring
- Various types of blocks and their advantages / Problems
Login & Take Test
- Course : MEDICAL PG ENTRANCE
- Duration :
- Questions :50
- Max. Marks :200
- Type :
- Take Test : Free
- Correct Answers : Paid
- Explanations : Paid
- Price : Rs. 99